Shepherd Market is a charming small square and piazza with a variety of boutique shops, restaurants and impressive Victorian pubs. This unique little enclave is tucked away between Picadilly and Curzon Street, in the heart of London's Mayfair. A hidden gem known for its wonderful relaxed village-like atmosphere.
✯ APRIL 2019 ✯
SHEPHERD MARKET COMMUNITY MEETING
The next SMARRT Community Meeting will be held on Wednesday 1st May 2019. We will host two meetings that day and hope that you will be available to pop-out and join us at one of those times.
Date: Wednesday 1st May
Times: 10am -11am & 6pm-7pm
Venue: Hignell Gallery, 12-14 Shepherd Market
Agenda items for both meetings include:
- An update from SMARRT and introduction of new Chairman/committee
- General market discussion – keeping the market and square tidy – open forum discussion
- SMARRT membership going forward
- Christmas Lights proposal and fundraising for 2019
- Christmas Lights proposal and fundraising for 2020
Kindly please RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click map to enlarge
Just a five minute walk from Green Park underground station, Shepherd Market is a convenient escape from the usual hustle and bustle of Central London. The mixture of lovely little boutique shops, relaxing cafés and traditional pubs is a refreshing change from nearby Piccadilly or Oxford Street.